Eight Six Design is seeking an Architectural Technician to join our design team on a casual basis. The successful applicant will develop their skills and gain experience whilst working on a variety of projects throughout the residential, retail and hospitality sectors
Eight Six Design is an emerging design practice focused on the creation of buildings and interiors that hold their own signature style. Our Toowoon Bay studio offers a friendly and relaxed office atmosphere with plenty of opportunity to grow!
We are looking for skilled technician with the capability of working in a fast paced creative environment. You will need intermediate to Advanced Revit skills, strong documentation and detailing skills as well as good communication and time management skills. An influx of recent work means you will be working on various projects at different stages. From concepts, construction drawings, interior finishes to projects under construction.
This position is offered as a casual role, to suit your TAFE/University study requirements.
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Intermediate to Advanced Revit Skills are essential (Applicants with no Revit Experience will not be accepted)
- Experience in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Adobe and 3Ds Max are preferable.
- working knowledge of the BCA and DA/CC process.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Presentation skills, both verbally and visually
- Skills in construction detailing and documentation
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
Oh, and must have a love for dogs, as we have a beautiful four legged friend helping us out in the office.
If this sounds like it would suit you, please email a cover letter, CV and a small sample portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org